PROINERT™ is a clean agent fire extinguishing system using inert gas (IG55, IG541, IG100 or IG01) and is used in total flooding systems.
PROINERT™ has become widely accepted as the best performing, most cost effective, and environmentally friendly inert gaseous suppression system, offering extended hold times and great flexibility in design.
PROINERT™ is an ideal choice for a wide variety of industries and applications, suitable for facilities such as computer rooms / data centres, telecommunications facilities, and the like. PROINERT™ is unique in that it utilises a pressure regulating discharge valve which produces lower discharge pressures which also translates into lower costs all around, resulting in savings with pipe work, venting area and cylinder storage.
- Active Fire Listing, FM and UL Approved
- Safe for use in occupied areas
- Zero global warming potential
- Zero ozone depleting potential
- Superior design allows for convenient long pipe runs
- Minimises down time of vital system operations
- Leaves no residue, is non-conductive and does not require costly clean-up
- Extinguishing a fire quickly and effectively
- Utilises 300 bar storage presssure
- Discharges in 60 seconds or less