Water mist fire suppression system
KARAFIRE can provide a
full range of automatic and open watermist nozzles, with working
pressures from 6 to 100 bar. Nozzles are suitable to secure the following
- BUILDINGS: hotels, offices, museums, hospitals, schools, universities, libraries, archives, small inventories, car parks, data centers, heritage buildings, residential areas, auditoriums, atriums
- INDUSTRIAL HAZARDS: machinery spaces, turbine enclosures, paper mills and converting plants, deep fat fryers, engine and vehicle test rooms, power transformers
- MARITIME AND OFFSHORE: accommodations, public spaces, machinery spaces, generator rooms, turbines, ro-ro spaces
- SPECIAL APPLICATIONS: tunnels, saunas, engine protection
All nozzles are supplied with test report according to CEN/TS 14972; some models are provided with FM or IMO certificates.
Watermist systems include:
- Valves for different types of system (control valves, deluge valves, pre-action valves and thermay activated valves)
- Strainer units specifically designed for watermist system
- Pressurization units, including pump units (positive displacement or centrifugal pumps, electrically or diesel engine driven) and cylinder units. Design and components according to EN, NFPA, IMO and FM are available
Instant Online Quotations Available click here
How can Karafire help you?
For further information, or if you would like a quotation for an IG55 fire suppression system, then call our offices on 021 xxxxxxx or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org